Check out what topics will be covered at this month's meeting!
For this month’s LPSC meeting here are the topics and corresponding docket numbers that are of primary focus for the Alliance for Affordable Energy (listed by docket number in order of importance according to mission of AAE).
Integrated Resource Plan (IRP)
• R-30021 – Louisiana Public Service Commission, ex parte. In re: Development and Implementation of Rule for Integrated Resource Planning for Electric Utilities.
• U-32913 – Northeast Louisiana Power Cooperative, Inc
• U-32915 – Panola-Harrison Electric Cooperative, Inc
• U-32916 – Washington-St. Tammany Electric Cooperative, Inc. (WSTE)
Net Energy Metering Rules
• R-31417 – LPSC, ex parte. In re: Re-examination of the Commission’s Net Energy Metering Rules
Storm Recovery Costs
• U-30981 Entergy Gulf States Louisiana, L.L.C. and Entergy Louisiana, L.L.C.
• U-29203 Entergy Gulf States Louisiana, L.L.C. and Entergy Louisiana, L.L.C.
Waterford 3 Steam Generator
• U-32812- Entergy Louisiana, L.L.C.
If you want to be a frontline soldier on environmental protection, social justice, or environmental racism, come to Louisiana” –Gary Groesch, Founder of AAE
View our events calendar for important upcoming community events and public meetings!
Support our work- ensure fair, affordable, and environmentally responsible energy for all.
501(c)3 IRS Notice